- Can I look at the items?
- Yes, and in fact, we encourage you to visit. Although some company provides photos and accurate descriptions for each vehicle, any information provided is for convenience only.
- Why not go that extra step for additional peace of mind and visit a company-specific location to see the vehicle in person?
- You do need to be a member of any specific company to get inside and look at the items but you can sign up free membership to do this.
- Many of the company locations only have certain hours that Public members can view the cars so make sure you check your local lot for info on the days and times.
- So it says run and drive does that mean nothing is wrong with it?
- Not necessarily, it might run and drive but it might get hot or third gear might be out of it so we suggest you inspect it. As a rule of thumb, we always bid a price that we know we can fix anything on it and still be under book value.
- What are the fees:
- We charge a $199 title fee which covers the cost of the title transfer.
- In addition to the bid, amount company charges some fees based on the sale price.
What is the difference between secure and non-secure payments?
Non-Secure Funds Payment Types include:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Secure Funds Payment Types include:
- Money Order
- Wire Transfer
- Cashier’s Check